- Amoeba An amoeba showing pseudopodia.
- Ciliates A population of ciliates - in all of their
- Diatoms Numerous diatoms, showing their frustules.
- Peridinium An image of the dinoflagellate Peridinium.
- Rhizopus sporangia A view of the
vegetative reproductive structures (including stolon, sporangia,
sporangiophores, and rhizoids of the zygomycete Rhizopus.
- Peziza apothecium A cross section
through the apothecium (ascocarp) of the ascomycete
- Coprinus basidia A gill of the
mushroom Coprinus, showing basidiospores on basidia.
Return to main image page
This page posted and maintained by Kenneth M.
Klemow, Ph.D., Biology Department,
Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre,
PA 18766. (570) 408-4758,