1. Who authored the article? Provide information concerning credentials / affiliations
2. Provide an overview of the Journal. Sponsoring society / organization. Target audience.
3. Provide a sumary of the article, stressing main points that the author intended to make.
4. Provide a comparison with the article posted on the ESA webpage and discussed in class. Did and definitions differ between the two articles?
5. Discuss the degree to which the article provided ideas for seminar topics
This page posted and maintained by Kenneth M. Klemow, Ph.D., Biology Department, Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766. (570) 408-4758, email@example.com.